- To provide food, clothing, and shelter to a vulnerable population
- To ensure medical needs are met
- To promote a social environment, reduce acute social isolation and enhance overall quality of life through fellowship, dignity, compassionate care and a healthy environment.
Long Term Vision:
- To build seniors facility in Rwanda that is centred around community and which reduces acute social isolation and enhances overall quality of life for our seniors.
- We are committed to providing outstanding service, support, and care with loving manner through teamwork and best practices.
- Our senior center will be a part of community where we’ll welcome the services of volunteers from our community to share the stories, which will promote friendships and bonds with our widowed seniors.